Saturday, February 8, 2014

7 Shades of Valentine's Day: Essie "Watermelon"

Essie "Watermelon"

I'm starting a new series called "7 Shades of Valentine's Day" where I will post a new nail shade every day for the next seven days, leading up to Valentine's Day! Here is day one.

I bring to you my perfect nail polish for Valentine's Day! I have been lusting after Essie's Watermelon since Stefanie from eleventhgorgeous hauled it last summer. The name describes this color perfectly - a gorgeous pink and red hybrid, exactly what I think when I think of watermelon. I find this polish to be one of the better formulas from Essie. This polish is very easy to work with and applies best with a few thin coats. I used three coats with the photos below, but probably could have gotten away with two. 

Essie Watermelon with three coats

What are you wearing on your nails for Valentine's Day? Have you tried Watermelon by Essie?

xoxo,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment